Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bathroom Changes

Hello Blog World!!!

I have been browsing so many websites looking at the amazing transformations being done with Board and Batten… So I decided to bite and try it myself. I started out looking at the narrow hallway between and then kept looking into my son’s bathroom also. Hummmmm… they are lacking personality. Convincing hubby was the biggest part of the whole project… so while the football game was on I started. He kept asking what are you doing, I tried so hard to explain to him what I was doing…All I keep hearing from him is I don’t think I’m going to like it!!! (I kept thinking to myself OH WELL, I'M GOING LOVE IT!!!!) So tell me what you think? Is he right?  I'm going to post alot of pictures of the before and then alot of the after!







~drum roll please~







I'm still working on the hall way and I should be done with that this weekend!!!  Update.... He likes it now!! LOL




7 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Looks awesome! So glad you joined the newbie party. Please follow my guidelines which are link up indicating you are joining the party and also follow along as well on my blog. Thanks, and have fun!!~

Melanie said...

The bathroom looks so great! I especially like your choice of lighting. We have the same lights as in your before pictures. They are pretty annoying! I found you through Debbiedoo's.

Melanie
You can check me out at youmadethat.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

That looks Great! I found you at debbies newbie party. Come on over and say hi. I am your newest follower, please follow me back

Theresa

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

really nice. Love the new lights. I found you from DebbieDo's party.

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Fabulous transformation! I just found your blog via Debbie's newbie party. I'm your newest follower and would be delighted to have you follow me back!
Tammy

Lynn at Cottage and Creek said...

Love the bathroom transformation. Nice job. I'm having bead board installed in my back hall tomorrow and I can't wait. Your board and batten is just great. I found your blog from Debbie's Newbie link party and I'm your newest follower. I hope you'll visit me at Cottage and Creek and follow back.
~Lynn

Susan Freeman said...

Welcome to blogging. I see that you are doing a great job. Your bathroom project looks great. I am following you now. Stop by and visit me when you get a chance.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
ssoo